8.3.11

FREE STUFF




Most of us want free stuff, right? Well this is your chance to have it. But before anything else, I just want to say thank you to my PF(Pink Friday) mate Mama Ko for commenting on my PF entry and sharing also your PF entry, where in I found the idea of this free stuff site. 

Listia is the site I’m pertaining too. It is a free auction site where you bid on other people's stuff using credits instead of real money.  Earning credits is very simple and there are many ways to have more credits for free. By just sinning up you can already earn 350 credits and increase it too when u connect your Listia account to your Facebook and Twitter account. Want to learn more about this free stuff? 

Click this  LISTIA "give and get free stuff" to sign up and learn more about the site.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining

8.3.11

FREE STUFF




Most of us want free stuff, right? Well this is your chance to have it. But before anything else, I just want to say thank you to my PF(Pink Friday) mate Mama Ko for commenting on my PF entry and sharing also your PF entry, where in I found the idea of this free stuff site. 

Listia is the site I’m pertaining too. It is a free auction site where you bid on other people's stuff using credits instead of real money.  Earning credits is very simple and there are many ways to have more credits for free. By just sinning up you can already earn 350 credits and increase it too when u connect your Listia account to your Facebook and Twitter account. Want to learn more about this free stuff? 

Click this  LISTIA "give and get free stuff" to sign up and learn more about the site.