5.3.11

THANK YOU PAMPERS PH - CONTEST PRIZE


Last January, I let my baby Vince joined the Pampers PH Fan Page Photo Contest . It is a monthly contest with monthly theme. Monthly winner of the contest is not based on voting or LIKES, which push me to join because only the judges from the Pampers Ph team will select the winner and of course with criteria set. For the month of January the theme is "MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION" .


WINNING ENTRY

"Stop my hubby which is eating this blue cloth every time I'm going to sleep is my new year's resolution.
                                                                          - VINCE -

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alas! It was a good start of the year…my baby Vince was selected as the winner for the month of January. party party


♥♥♥ PRIZES  ♥♥♥ 

1. profile picture of the fan page for one month


 2. Pampers products




MY SON'S KILLER SMILE :)

We are so proud of you baby. We love you and always care for you. 


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Oopsss. don't you worry mommies, your baby can still join because the contest is on going. Go grab your camera now and shoot your lovely baby according to the theme required. Don’t forget to be creative on your entry pictures for 100% sure of winning.
Contest Mechanics? Please click this -->  Pampers PH Fan Page Photo Contest 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining

5.3.11

THANK YOU PAMPERS PH - CONTEST PRIZE


Last January, I let my baby Vince joined the Pampers PH Fan Page Photo Contest . It is a monthly contest with monthly theme. Monthly winner of the contest is not based on voting or LIKES, which push me to join because only the judges from the Pampers Ph team will select the winner and of course with criteria set. For the month of January the theme is "MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION" .


WINNING ENTRY

"Stop my hubby which is eating this blue cloth every time I'm going to sleep is my new year's resolution.
                                                                          - VINCE -

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alas! It was a good start of the year…my baby Vince was selected as the winner for the month of January. party party


♥♥♥ PRIZES  ♥♥♥ 

1. profile picture of the fan page for one month


 2. Pampers products




MY SON'S KILLER SMILE :)

We are so proud of you baby. We love you and always care for you. 


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Oopsss. don't you worry mommies, your baby can still join because the contest is on going. Go grab your camera now and shoot your lovely baby according to the theme required. Don’t forget to be creative on your entry pictures for 100% sure of winning.
Contest Mechanics? Please click this -->  Pampers PH Fan Page Photo Contest