23.3.11

♥ My Life's Journey ♥ - WIN A PHOTOBOOK


Scrapbooking is one of my loved pastimes. In my elementary and high school years I used the old style of scrapbooking and it is really time consuming to create a beautiful one.

Thanks to our developing tech we already have this digital scrapbooking software which is a big help for a working mom like me. Aside from digital scrapbook there is also what we called the photobook.  

In photobook you can compile, organize photos and preserved priceless memories of your loved ones. 

I have good news for you my dear readers and followers. You can have a photobook installer and user guide for FREE. Digiprint is hosting a contest and will give installer deliver at your doorstep for FREE.  Send a request email to Mr. Mark Willan Domantay at facebook@digiprint.com.ph with your NAME, CONTACT DETAILS AND ADDRESS.

E-MAIL - CREATE - JOIN - and win your own 8x8 photobook creation.

For more details click HERE.


my free photobook installer  and creation.















































No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining

23.3.11

♥ My Life's Journey ♥ - WIN A PHOTOBOOK


Scrapbooking is one of my loved pastimes. In my elementary and high school years I used the old style of scrapbooking and it is really time consuming to create a beautiful one.

Thanks to our developing tech we already have this digital scrapbooking software which is a big help for a working mom like me. Aside from digital scrapbook there is also what we called the photobook.  

In photobook you can compile, organize photos and preserved priceless memories of your loved ones. 

I have good news for you my dear readers and followers. You can have a photobook installer and user guide for FREE. Digiprint is hosting a contest and will give installer deliver at your doorstep for FREE.  Send a request email to Mr. Mark Willan Domantay at facebook@digiprint.com.ph with your NAME, CONTACT DETAILS AND ADDRESS.

E-MAIL - CREATE - JOIN - and win your own 8x8 photobook creation.

For more details click HERE.


my free photobook installer  and creation.