24.3.11

♥ Picture Perfect ♥



my son in his 1st super hero outfit - photographer: Ms Jade of TPC CEBU

Yey! I'm already a member of The Picture Company  the number 1 portrait studio in the country.

Below is my membership card.

front view of membership card





back view of membership card































Being a member of TPC, I can enjoy many privileges and freebies.
  • 1 year unlimited portrait sessions for my family
  • free photo prints on birthday and anniversary of my family
  • discounts and points on prints
  • free 2 pcs wallet size photo for every 8"x10" print
  • free photobook after 20 sheets of prints
.... and many more 

Visit HERE for more info  







1 comment:

  1. Designer swimsuit not only makes the wearer look stunning, but it will also make her feel special while at the beach or just having a nice tan.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for joining

24.3.11

♥ Picture Perfect ♥



my son in his 1st super hero outfit - photographer: Ms Jade of TPC CEBU

Yey! I'm already a member of The Picture Company  the number 1 portrait studio in the country.

Below is my membership card.

front view of membership card





back view of membership card































Being a member of TPC, I can enjoy many privileges and freebies.
  • 1 year unlimited portrait sessions for my family
  • free photo prints on birthday and anniversary of my family
  • discounts and points on prints
  • free 2 pcs wallet size photo for every 8"x10" print
  • free photobook after 20 sheets of prints
.... and many more 

Visit HERE for more info