30.3.11

♥ Quality Time & Memorable Moments ♥


wow this is it!. My first blog appearance in magazine.



here is blog entry:

Christmas season is definitely out and that means..."It's Summer Time" once again. Summer is the time when we can spend quality time and memorable moments with our family. Everyone loves it, and I'm one of them. I know for sure that everyone are busy planning on where or how to spend summer vacation together with their family and loved ones.

As a working mom, I want to spend a precious and memorable "Summer 2011" with my kid and hubby. I'm planning to have a family summer time bonding on a water park.

Planned venue?

The Talima Adventure & Water Park located in Brgy. Talima Olango Island Cebu City. The water park's main attraction is the funflatables, a water recreation system that feature a giant inflatable slide, water trampolines and rollers. This is great for kids and adults to splash into the water. Aside for their water facilities they also have land based activities like zipline, mountain bike rentals and many more. We don't need to worry about bringing food because the park has a restaurant.

A summer vacation that will cost less because the location of  Talima Adventure & Water Park is just a minute travel from our home, a very affordable entrance facilities fees, foods that taste good. I can project now a very enjoyable splash summer vacation of my family.






This blog was featured in the 13th Anniversary issue of  Moms and Kid's magazine










No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining

30.3.11

♥ Quality Time & Memorable Moments ♥


wow this is it!. My first blog appearance in magazine.



here is blog entry:

Christmas season is definitely out and that means..."It's Summer Time" once again. Summer is the time when we can spend quality time and memorable moments with our family. Everyone loves it, and I'm one of them. I know for sure that everyone are busy planning on where or how to spend summer vacation together with their family and loved ones.

As a working mom, I want to spend a precious and memorable "Summer 2011" with my kid and hubby. I'm planning to have a family summer time bonding on a water park.

Planned venue?

The Talima Adventure & Water Park located in Brgy. Talima Olango Island Cebu City. The water park's main attraction is the funflatables, a water recreation system that feature a giant inflatable slide, water trampolines and rollers. This is great for kids and adults to splash into the water. Aside for their water facilities they also have land based activities like zipline, mountain bike rentals and many more. We don't need to worry about bringing food because the park has a restaurant.

A summer vacation that will cost less because the location of  Talima Adventure & Water Park is just a minute travel from our home, a very affordable entrance facilities fees, foods that taste good. I can project now a very enjoyable splash summer vacation of my family.






This blog was featured in the 13th Anniversary issue of  Moms and Kid's magazine