11.3.11

Women's Month with Fitflop Philippines


In celebration with the Women's Month FitFlop Philippines is hosting a contest. Ten (10) lucky winners will  each win a pair of Walkstar 1 Classic.

Here's my entry 

my own kid and family --> BEST SYMBOLIZES the essence of being a WOMAN! Carrying a life for 9 months in the womb and giving birth are the true essence of a woman. As a WOMAN ♥ MOTHER, all I want is to be the greatest and most wonderful loving person in the world.

If you LIKE my entry please vote for it. Follow this simple steps to vote:

  1. Become a fan of Fitflop Philippines
  2. Vote my entry by clicking this-> ENTRY and click the like button.
Thank you so much.


Contest will end on March 15, 2011. Click here to join.


Happy Women's Month!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining

11.3.11

Women's Month with Fitflop Philippines


In celebration with the Women's Month FitFlop Philippines is hosting a contest. Ten (10) lucky winners will  each win a pair of Walkstar 1 Classic.

Here's my entry 

my own kid and family --> BEST SYMBOLIZES the essence of being a WOMAN! Carrying a life for 9 months in the womb and giving birth are the true essence of a woman. As a WOMAN ♥ MOTHER, all I want is to be the greatest and most wonderful loving person in the world.

If you LIKE my entry please vote for it. Follow this simple steps to vote:

  1. Become a fan of Fitflop Philippines
  2. Vote my entry by clicking this-> ENTRY and click the like button.
Thank you so much.


Contest will end on March 15, 2011. Click here to join.


Happy Women's Month!