25.3.11

Work Related ♥ PF # 4


Hello there! It's Friday and my target day every week to finish with all my reports. I’m working in the head office of a private company as accounting staff and I handle post dated checks and receivables of all branches. I submit every week an updated balance of receivables to our boss.

Dealing with numbers 8 hours in 6 days for almost 4 years is sometimes makes me feel exhausted.  That’s why I do the blogging to practice my vocabulary knowledge.   

Below is my 4th entry for PF. My folders where all my summary reports of receivables balance are printed. It is clustered thru colored folders to emphasize the 3 areas of branches from Luzon Visayas and Mindanao.


Happy PF everyone!

If you're not yet a PF member. Click -> PINK FRIDAY & be one of us.






 



9 comments:

  1. Nice one for Pink Fridays .. mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet colored folders and in spite of the pastel tone, PINK did stand out. =)

    HOpe you can visit my pink, too!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot of work time. My folders in school is all pink too.

    Tea Time for pink. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is not a very common color in the office, so what a lovely addition to the workplace. :)

    Visiting from Pink Friday!
    Mine: www.nshimaservings.com/pink-and-sweet-friday/

    Have a lovely weekend!
    ~May~

    ReplyDelete
  5. being organized makes our job easy...

    visiting from Pink Fridays!

    here is my ENTRY

    and also if you have spare time please feel free to comment on my entry to Coolbusters contest Blogging & Me

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your job must be a tough job because you're dealing with lots of numbers... di ko carry yan ahihi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those candy colors folders...pretty! all the best with your job! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those colored folders are well organized.. the color is so sweet, reminds me of a cotton candy.. hehe

    thanks for visiting.. followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for joining

25.3.11

Work Related ♥ PF # 4


Hello there! It's Friday and my target day every week to finish with all my reports. I’m working in the head office of a private company as accounting staff and I handle post dated checks and receivables of all branches. I submit every week an updated balance of receivables to our boss.

Dealing with numbers 8 hours in 6 days for almost 4 years is sometimes makes me feel exhausted.  That’s why I do the blogging to practice my vocabulary knowledge.   

Below is my 4th entry for PF. My folders where all my summary reports of receivables balance are printed. It is clustered thru colored folders to emphasize the 3 areas of branches from Luzon Visayas and Mindanao.


Happy PF everyone!

If you're not yet a PF member. Click -> PINK FRIDAY & be one of us.