6.4.11

Forever 21 Shopping Fantasy Promo


It's Sharing Time!

I received today my email subscription of Female Network.com and here's what I found in the promo section.



 
Here's your chance to win a P15,000 shopping spree and other awesome prizes if you subscribe to Summit Media Promo and Deal Alerts.
  Just send ON SMP iFN < name >/< bday (mmddyyyy) >/< gender >/  to 2640.

Ex: ON SMP iFN anne sy/01311990/f/2 santol st kamias qc/annsy@yahoo.com

Subscription to the service is FREE. Charge of P2.50 will only apply when you received alerts. You won't just get alerts; with this promo you'll get a chance to win gadgets, discounts, GC's and other prizes from Summit Media.

Read ME for the mechanics.


follow my other blog HERE.







No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining

6.4.11

Forever 21 Shopping Fantasy Promo


It's Sharing Time!

I received today my email subscription of Female Network.com and here's what I found in the promo section.



 
Here's your chance to win a P15,000 shopping spree and other awesome prizes if you subscribe to Summit Media Promo and Deal Alerts.
  Just send ON SMP iFN < name >/< bday (mmddyyyy) >/< gender >/  to 2640.

Ex: ON SMP iFN anne sy/01311990/f/2 santol st kamias qc/annsy@yahoo.com

Subscription to the service is FREE. Charge of P2.50 will only apply when you received alerts. You won't just get alerts; with this promo you'll get a chance to win gadgets, discounts, GC's and other prizes from Summit Media.

Read ME for the mechanics.


follow my other blog HERE.