2.4.11

KB (Kids and Babies) Always in My Heart


This picture is my entry for this month Photo Themed Contest – “My Cutest Hobby” of Kids and Babies. Kids and Babies is a website for our little superstars. Being a member or part of KB family and joining monthly themed contest is 100% free.

my son playing guitar

The very first ever online contest I joined was in KB. It was a February theme: “My Cutest Star in Red".  Luckily my son won the third prize. He was just 1 year and 2 months at that moment.

Vince with his prize and certificate - March 2010

In KB, I found new mommy friends. Although we didn’t meet personally, I’m so lucky to have them because they are always at hand to support. You know who you are mommies; I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. I’m also here and always be here to support all of you.

I truly appreciate your support my co-KB mommies in my son's Islands Souvenirs Photo Contest, with your help my son achieved this award, billboard appearance in metro Cebu and experienced his first awarding at a very young age. 

Islands Souvenirs Awarding Ceremony @ Ayala Mall Cebu - October 2011
Billboard in Metro Cebu
@ Ayala Mall Cebu - Winners Photo Exhibit

Many thanks, KB Admin for creating this cute, one and only website for our babies. Like other KB mommies, I will always be proud that my son is part of this family. Now that Kids and Babies goes bigger and bigger and doesn’t only cater online exposure of our kids, I hope that someday we can go to Luzon so that my son can join the Fashion Show, we can participate  in other KB activities and meet in person the KB mommies and their kids.

More power KB Admin, KB mommies and kids.







No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining

2.4.11

KB (Kids and Babies) Always in My Heart


This picture is my entry for this month Photo Themed Contest – “My Cutest Hobby” of Kids and Babies. Kids and Babies is a website for our little superstars. Being a member or part of KB family and joining monthly themed contest is 100% free.

my son playing guitar

The very first ever online contest I joined was in KB. It was a February theme: “My Cutest Star in Red".  Luckily my son won the third prize. He was just 1 year and 2 months at that moment.

Vince with his prize and certificate - March 2010

In KB, I found new mommy friends. Although we didn’t meet personally, I’m so lucky to have them because they are always at hand to support. You know who you are mommies; I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. I’m also here and always be here to support all of you.

I truly appreciate your support my co-KB mommies in my son's Islands Souvenirs Photo Contest, with your help my son achieved this award, billboard appearance in metro Cebu and experienced his first awarding at a very young age. 

Islands Souvenirs Awarding Ceremony @ Ayala Mall Cebu - October 2011
Billboard in Metro Cebu
@ Ayala Mall Cebu - Winners Photo Exhibit

Many thanks, KB Admin for creating this cute, one and only website for our babies. Like other KB mommies, I will always be proud that my son is part of this family. Now that Kids and Babies goes bigger and bigger and doesn’t only cater online exposure of our kids, I hope that someday we can go to Luzon so that my son can join the Fashion Show, we can participate  in other KB activities and meet in person the KB mommies and their kids.

More power KB Admin, KB mommies and kids.