18.7.11

Bebang the Newest Baby

Asking who is Bebang?
      
This is Bebang
 She is the newest baby of Zoan. This cute Labrador puppy is a gift she received from her boyfriend and they named it BEBANG.

BEBANG a catchy and cute name for a pretty little puppy. When I read about the puppy's name the first thing that came into my mind about this word (Bebang) is a name of a typhoon. lol.

I really wonder why they named it like that. And my guess for this is maybe this cutie Bebang loves to play and mess around the house that's why they named it Bebang.

But still Bebang is such a unique, catchy name for a pretty cute puppy.

Just like these pretty prizes for Zoan Birthday Giveaway in her blog named -  Zowanderer.com

 a beauty goodies. . . wow I love to win these.


 Want to guess too why they named the puppy Bebang?

Click HERE to join and submit your guess.


like me on FACEBOOK
- and follow me @ working MAMA

1 comment:

thanks for joining

18.7.11

Bebang the Newest Baby

Asking who is Bebang?
      
This is Bebang
 She is the newest baby of Zoan. This cute Labrador puppy is a gift she received from her boyfriend and they named it BEBANG.

BEBANG a catchy and cute name for a pretty little puppy. When I read about the puppy's name the first thing that came into my mind about this word (Bebang) is a name of a typhoon. lol.

I really wonder why they named it like that. And my guess for this is maybe this cutie Bebang loves to play and mess around the house that's why they named it Bebang.

But still Bebang is such a unique, catchy name for a pretty cute puppy.

Just like these pretty prizes for Zoan Birthday Giveaway in her blog named -  Zowanderer.com

 a beauty goodies. . . wow I love to win these.


 Want to guess too why they named the puppy Bebang?

Click HERE to join and submit your guess.


like me on FACEBOOK
- and follow me @ working MAMA