20.8.11

www.Kotsebook.com


 "We aim to build the simplest, most efficient auto search and sell internet site in the Philippines." - this is the Mission Statement of www.Kotsebook.com, a site that covers everything about new cars, used cars, trade-in-cars and second hand cars in the Philippines. Not just that. . . if you have car/s to sell then Kotsebook is the right place to post your cars for sale. Everything that you're looking for about cars is in there.



I browse on the web and this car (photo above) catches my attention. It is a Honda CR-V at the price of rice PhP 425,000.00. Great one and I want to have this. Fit for a family with big members. I wish to have this one someday ^.^


care to visit
I am Vince Crispaul 
LIKE me on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for joining

20.8.11

www.Kotsebook.com


 "We aim to build the simplest, most efficient auto search and sell internet site in the Philippines." - this is the Mission Statement of www.Kotsebook.com, a site that covers everything about new cars, used cars, trade-in-cars and second hand cars in the Philippines. Not just that. . . if you have car/s to sell then Kotsebook is the right place to post your cars for sale. Everything that you're looking for about cars is in there.



I browse on the web and this car (photo above) catches my attention. It is a Honda CR-V at the price of rice PhP 425,000.00. Great one and I want to have this. Fit for a family with big members. I wish to have this one someday ^.^


care to visit
I am Vince Crispaul 
LIKE me on FACEBOOK